You’ve Just Been Thrust into A New Leadership Position. So Now What?
Time & Location
About the Event
This webinar series includes 3 sessions:
Session 1: July 13th 12:30pm-1pm CST
Session 2: July 20th 12:30pm-1pm CST
Session 3: July 27th 12:30pm-1pm CST
*Use code NewLeader3 when registering 3 or more attendees to receive 15% off
Leaders thrust into a new leadership role are expected to maintain business continuity. Navigating into unchartered waters can be met with more questions than answers.
One of the quickest and surest ways for a leader to hit the ground running is understanding the importance of clarifying the decision-making process. But in my experience, very few leaders are ready which leads to unnecessary confusion and frustration. When people are deprived of making their own decisions, it slams the brakes on productivity. And the cause of the problem is usually the manager who is in fear that mistakes will be made, or worse, concerned that the employee won’t do the job the exact same way he or she would do it. And that’s a problem.
During times of transition, effective leaders know that it is important to explicitly clarify the decision-making process ahead of time, to establish feelings of trust, heighten job satisfaction and promote true teamwork.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the benefits to clarifying the decision-making process
- Delegating authority
- Trusting people to do their jobs so you can do your job
- Coaching reluctant employees to make decisions
- Dealing with authority resistors
- Using authority to help team members grow and develop
- Involving employees in change
- Assuming authority
- Dealing with a boss demonstrating micromanagement tendencies
- 3 Session Webinar$90+$2.25 Service fee$90+$2.25 Service fee0$0