Why Don’t My Employees Do What I Ask? And What You Can Do About It!
Time & Location
About the Event
What’s wrong with my employees? Why don’t they do what I ask of them? It’s the same thing every day. I say one thing and they do another? Sound familiar?
Look, every leader gets stuck with difficult employees from time to time - employees who whine, challenge authority, miss deadlines and generally make coming to work a burden for others.
Leaders, boosting employee performance and productivity starts with you! Not responding is a response.
Today’s most effective leaders have discovered how to confront problems with courage and confidence. This no-nonsense leadership program will address the many reasons why employees do not perform and offers leaders several options on how to get the productivity, cooperation and results you need without incurring resentment or damaging relationships.
**Use code Employees3 to save 15% when registering 3 or more attendees!**
Session 1 | June 12th 12:30pm - 1:00pm CST
- They Don’t Understand Why It Needs To Be Done
- They Don’t Understand How It Needs To Be Done
- They Are Uncomfortable Doing It The Way It Needs To Be Done
Session 2 | June 19th 12:30pm - 1:00pm CST
- They Think Their Way Is A Better Way Than The New Way
- They Think They Are Doing It The Way It Needs To Be Done
- They Think What They Are Working On Is More Important Than What You Want Them To Do
- They Anticipate A Negative Consequence For Doing It The Way It Needs To Be Done
Session 3 | June 26th 12:30pm - 1:00pm CST
- They Are Rewarded For Not Doing It The Way It Needs To Be Done
- They Are Not Rewarded When They Do It The Way It Needs To Be Done
- They Can Do It - But Don’t Want To Do It The Way It Needs To Be Done
- There Is No Negative Consequence To Them For A Poor Performance
- 3 Session Webinar$90+$2.25 Service fee$90+$2.25 Service fee0$0